Please join us in commissioning a new piece in the song cycle "O My Friends What Can You Tell Me of Love" highlighting women around the world, from different time periods, and spiritual traditions. The new piece for SATB Chorus will be a setting of a living Native poet.
- The commission will also include supplementary material about the poem and Native spirituality that can be used with your choir, audeince, or congregation.
- Delivery date of the piece will be spring 2020
- Premieres can take place between September 2020 and June 2021
- Vocal ensembles will be encouraged, but not required, to sing the other two pieces in the song song cycle
- "You Who Are Also There" and "O My Friends What Can You Tell Me of Love"
- The difficulty level of the piece will be moderately difficult
Please contact Catherine at email@example.com for more information and to ask questions.